On Thursday, March 25, the second annual Twestival Global charity event will kick off in over 175 cities across the world. Thousands of people will get together at events around the globe to help raise money for Concern Worldwide, and help the estimated 72 million children around the globe that are not enrolled in school gain access to education. If you are in New York, please come support Twestival who are donating all proceeds to internationally acclaimed Concer!! Tickets are only $20 on the Twestival website.
Attending the New York City Twestival:
- Adam Ostrow – Editor-in-Chief
- Sharon Feder – Managing Editor
- Brenna Ehrlich – Editorial Assistant
- Lauren Rubin – Director of Advertising
- Adam Hirsch – Chief Operating Office
Here are five ways that you can support:
1. Attend your local Twestival event around the world - www.twestival.com
2. Donate online via the Twestival Website
3. Bid in the Twestival Charity Auction
4. Tweet your support
5. Listen to some tunes on Twestival FM
Might see you there tomorrow night!!